blogging, which led to reading others blogs, has really been an experience for me... i have learned that i'm not the only one out there who thinks these thoughts or has these same questions... that makes me feel so much better about myself!!! (i kinda feel it's had a big impact on me -me and all my craziness taken into consideration!- is that nuts?!?!)
You know you're addicted to Blogging when....:
1. You know you're addicted to blogging, when you're blogging about blogging!
2. You're listening to the news and think, "I should blog about that!". Your friend shares an embarrassing story, and your response is "You should blog that!".
3. You get that giddy, tingly feeling when you see you have a comment!
4. You feel guilty if you haven't posted something in a week!
5. You're starting to like your blogger friends better than your "real life" friends!
6. You know you're addicted when you have an insight in the middle of the night, or some other time during your real life, and can't wait to post it when you get to work.
7. You know you're addicted when you carry a voice activated tape recorder with you so you don't miss any brilliant moments of discovery to share with other bloggers......you know, the REAL people in your life!
8. Your addicted when you can't sleep from the stories swirling thru your brain! and you start more than one space! and the only friends you talk to are your space buddies!
is anyone else addicted to blogging?! blogging is just one of my many addictions.. you don't have to deal with anyone in person... it almost drives me crazy to make commitments to do stuff... could be because i'm kinda anti-social... (at least i can admit it now!)