Friday, October 20, 2006

A Little of This... A Little of That

It’s amazing how quickly something can change your mood… just one little thing… or maybe not so little… I guess it just depends on your perception…
Last night I was so excited!! K, my best friend, is a member of this organization BPW- Business & Professional Women… it’s a really great organization… she called last night on her way home from the yearly banquet and had some great news!! each year they pick a woman of the year… this year, k won!! I was so excited and proud of her!! she is the woman of the year and she is my best friend! how amazing is that!!! YEAH for her!! that is excellent!!
I was in a good mood this morning too… I’m so glad it’s Friday because I’m so tired! The night before last r called me into the kitchen to show me that our dishwasher was filled up with water almost to the point where the door hinged… I emailed momma and daddy (they can fix anything!) and they came over last night after my hair appt. to look at it… I felt so goofy… there is a drain button on the dishwasher and guess what, if you push that, the dishwasher drains! Luckily it wasn’t anything serious!! I was worried about it…
R came home last night in a pretty bad mood… we weren’t very busy yesterday and he was pretty mad about it… this is what changed my mood… he called earlier today and was griping because we had been slow this morning… he’s being very pessimistic and I can understand why… he’s been busting his ass and we have nothing to show for it… to be honest, we can barely pay our bills because of what our ex-waitress did to us… I have faith that everything will work out with the restaurant and be just fine, it’s just going to take us time to get back to where we should be… he calls today and is really upset… the most upset I’ve seen him (or heard him) in a long time… it made me so sad to hear him that down… I know he didn’t call to upset me, he just needed to vent… I just really hope for his sake that we get busy today… I hope we have an excellent lunch and dinner… we need to hit a high number today to help boost his spirits… momma, daddy, and I are going out there to eat tonight, I hope it’s a packed house when we get there…
I am really trying to be positive… I really am… I just keep hearing his voice in my head… bless his heart!! lately I’ve been doing “bad” things that I know I shouldn’t be doing or relying on just to keep me sane and trying to deal with everything… I need to learn to rely on me and my faith…
Can you believe October is almost over?!?! Dang!!! Time just flies by!
Those are just some of the things running thru my mind right now… I feel that I keep blogging the same thing over and over… if I am, I’m sorry…

No comments: