Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Rush & Rush

i can only imagine how tired everyone is of me blogging all the time lately... it just seems like i need to blog (and have time)... maybe it's because of all the changes going on in my life and blogging makes me feel like someone is interested (even if no one ever reads my blog)...
this morning i woke up with this song in my head... it usually happens every morning but this morning i was kinda humming and singing along and it hit me... i so need to implement this into my life... i don't know the name of the song or who sings it so i apologize for the plagarism before hand... the part that i was singing and pertains to me goes:
i'm in a hurry to get things done,
oh i rush and rush until life's no fun,
all you ever gotta do is live and die,
but i'm in a hurry and don't know why...
i need to learn to slow down and enjoy life... not try to hurry through it and miss out on the whole experience...

1 comment:

Kim said...

I think that is a country song, right? One of the only ones I like in fact! It is good that you are blogging - it gives you a chance to slow done and breathe, and think about how you feel! :)