Monday, October 23, 2006

A List

i never post lists or anything like that... i really liked this one though... it goes right along with an email that i received this morning... as i always say, the universe gives you what you need when you need it...

I AM: a wife, a friend, working on being comfortable with myself, and learning to love myself the way I am, not the way people want me to be
I WANT: to learn how to make myself a better person, for the restaurant to succeed more than anything, and for r and i to have/create the life that we want
I HATE: cheaters and thieves
I MISS: being young and having no cares in the world

I FEAR: not learning to love myself and failure
I HEAR: usually only what I want to hear

I WONDER: how different things would have been if I had made a different choice in my “younger” days
I REGRET: not being a strong enough person to do my own thing and go my own way, even if my friends didn’t really approve or weren’t doing the same thing
I AM NOT: where I want to be in life, spiritually, though I am better today than I was yesterday
I DANCE: on occasion… I’m not a big dancer

I SING: in my car
I CRY: when I get really mad or upset
I AM NOT ALWAYS: the person that I would like to be
I WRITE: in my blog, it’s a nice unbiased releaseI NEED: to work on being and accepting the person I want to be
I SHOULD: work on figuring out my own beliefs and not just accepting what others tell me
I START: quite a few projects
I FINISH: the projects that are really important to me

No comments: