Friday, October 06, 2006

Just Plain Irritated

I am just plain irritated today… let me say first that I am not an idiot so there is absolutely no reason for anyone to treat me like an idiot… this goes out to a lot of people…
Our 10 year high school reunion is tomorrow and it is “smart casual”… I had no idea what that was until I looked it up… so it’s like, evening sorta dressy… what you would wear to an evening office function they said… guys, blazer and slacks, girls- black pant suit… um, ok, I looked in my closet last night and I don’t even own a single button up shirt anymore… as I was loosing weight I was giving my too big clothes away so that I wouldn’t be tempted to grow back into them… I wear jeans and a t-shirt to work everyday… k and I went shopping on Wednesday night and we couldn’t find anything… so now I’m stuck… I really really don’t want to go… we’ll see what happens…
R is really irritating me… since we found out that our ex-head waitress had stolen at least $5,500 (I worked up a more accurate calculation) from us over 2 months things have been a little tight… r’s mom is offering to give us money and all he has to do is call her but he is too lazy to call her… I’m like, you really need to call her… his response, ok, I will… but he hasn’t and it’s been 2 days since she called… ok, normally I wouldn’t be so on his ass for him to return a call but this is very important… the waitress put us in a situation…. We can and will recover it will just take us a little bit… r’s been coming home every day from the restaurant for about 2 hours just to relax and get away… he could call his mom then or when he gets off work but he just comes home and watches tv… AND ignores me when I try to talk to him… that really irritates me!! I’ve been upset with him for the past 2 days and he hasn’t even noticed… the grass needs to be mowed, BAD, and we need gas for the mower… the last time I mowed he didn’t say thank you, kiss my ass, or anything.. well, he did ask me, did you tell your dad that the lawnmower is leaking gas? It’s our mower but how dare I ask him to fix it or look at it… I mean, mom and dad only gave us the mower for free… there is so much stuff around the house that needs to be done but I am so tired of doing everything (at least this is how I feel) and him not even acknowledging it… I’ve got a lot of stuff on my to-do list that doesn’t include what he used to do.. I understand that he doesn’t get home til after dark and Sunday is his only real day to get anything done but if he would just acknowledge the fact that I’m doing stuff I don’t think I would mind as much…
I realize I’m just irritated and pms-ing but dang… I feel like everyone is acting like I’m invisible… thanks…

No comments: