Monday, September 25, 2006

What Goes Around Comes Around

What goes around comes around…. I am so amazed that my co-worker (in all his Christian-ness) can be such an ass!!! And make such rude comments!! When I was not being very nice to him I never made rude comments, never!! The owner’s grandson is in the office now, he is going to be taking his place when he learns everything, and my co-worker walked by and said, blah blah yeah, after Courtney disappeared!! Um, I usually go to lunch between 12:45 and 1:00, after him… it was 1:15, he was outside, and I was hungry so I went back to the break room and heated up my lunch… (he made his comment after I got done eating!)…. I got thru eating and came back to my desk… it’s now 2:00 and he is just now eating lunch… I knew when he came back in from outside that he had 2 phone calls to return and then UPS was going to be calling back to talk to him so I decided to eat… now he’s walking around making rude comments about me!!! like I said, I might have been short with him but I never walked around making rude comments… even though there were plenty to be made… I so want to start making comments and showing him all his mistakes, like he does to me, but I know that’s not going to solve anything… maybe he’s just trying to get a rise out of me… I’m not going to show him that his comments bother me… I’m not going to give him that satisfaction… it’s like, he just can’t stand it that he doesn’t get to me anymore… his attitude has been so bad since mine has started changing… shoulders down, not up by my ears and breathe deeply… relax… there is no reason he should affect me…

No comments: