Monday, September 25, 2006

Simple Delights

Right now, I am sitting outside on my back porch enjoying the weather… I called k just a minute ago and said, I think I’m sad… not even sad, just not happy… just kinda here… I came outside to get the kitties in so that I could go out to i.p. and decorate the one last wall in the restaurant… somehow I started watching them… mazzy was rolling around and flopping like a fish out of water on the warm concrete.. murph was sitting on top of the cooler just chillin… I can look out the screen door and see the little baby outside kitties eating… they are so precious… the big white “daddy” cat is out here too (he has the most beautiful blue eyes!!)… he sits by the tree and watches to make sure all the little kitties get to eat before he does… anyways, I look at my kitties and I realize how precious and dear they are to me… honestly, they are like my children… think, my adopted children… I only say adopted because I did not give birth to them… I love them that much… I’ve always known how much I loved them but that was just (and still is) one of those moments that you get… it’s like, looking at r at one certain moment and I just get this feeling of overwhelming love and peace in my body… like, at this moment, I cannot believe how much I love you… how perfect things are just in this moment… I know that it should be like that all of the time, maybe not that intense but just having a sense of peace that yes, this is where you’re supposed to be, you are on the right path, and all is right with the world… at least your perception of it… I love this feeling…
ah, quickly things to be thankful for: the weather, the restaurant, the outside kitties, the beautiful leaves that have already started falling (I know, probably the heat causing that), everything that I have that I take for granted (and shouldn’t, but I do, they get overlooked, but I’m working on it)… this is how I felt after just being outside, watching nature and the kitties, and just relaxing, taking time out…. Feeling way so much better than before…

p.s… I did meditate tonight (and my chakra meditation bracelet came in- all my masculine (lower) chakras are out of balance…

No comments: