Monday, September 11, 2006

Up and Down

i can't believe it's been 10 days since i blogged.... that's just crazy!!! but, i have been really busy and haven't really had the time... i feel like there has been a lot going on.... most of it good... some of it hard or challenging... (i don't want to use the word bad; i am trying to get away from labeling things as bad)... my attitude was really good up until this weekend... then i seemed to kind of get in a funk... i'm not sure what happened, especially since it was the weekend... r and i had a good weekend though... we didn't do much of anything... it was nice just to relax though... i did go to another class on sunday... a meridian and the 5 elements class.... i didn't seem to take as much information away as i did the first class that i went too.... i think it might have been my attitude though.... it wasn't negative it just wasn't very positive... i was just kinda there... i did learn that i have a lot of conscious and subconscious fears/worries that i need to address and learned several techniques to address that.... i need to start working on addressing those issues though... what you put out into the universe is what you're going to get back... garbage out, garbage in... positive out, positive in.... i have really been trying to think of all the things that i have to be thankful for instead of all the negative and what i think i'm lacking... (because i'm not very positive this morning i'm going to list a few things that i am thankful for)....
i am thankful for:
my wonderful husband r, i can't imagine my life without him... i think there would be an empty void in my life...
my wonderful "kids"/kitties... i love them like they are my children... they act like my children too...
my supportive friends and family... they are always there and knowing that they are there reassures me....
my job & my boss... it really is a great job, no matter how much i gripe about it... i've learned a lot here that i can apply to other areas in my life...
my house, my health, eye sight, hearing, the fact that i have another day to live (i can't take that for granted), good teeth, and the fact that i am really working on changing myself so that i can manifest my own destiny and create the life that i want, filled with happiness ...
just listing those few things that i am thankful for really did make a difference in my attitude... i am now looking at life with a smile on my face.... i have so much to be thankful for and i need to be conscious of that at all times... i need to live my life with love, not anger or fear... here is my positive thought for the day:
You have two basic choices in life; love or fear. Choose love. At the basis of all anger is fear. Fear not. You cannot live with both emotions. Your emotions will either be love based or fear based, the two cannot exist at the same time.
for the time being i am going to work on keeping my thoughts positive, live my life with love, and remove the worry from my life... live in the present... the past has happened and there is no need to punish yourself (repeately) for the choices that you made... the future is not here yet and there is no need to worry about it since you can manifest it and make it anything that you want it to be... i need to live in this moment...
peace, not pieces...

No comments: