Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday, Monday

well, it's monday.... i'm not a big fan of mondays... it's not that i hate them, they just happen to be one of my least favorite days of the week... here's why (i know, it's probably a cheesy reason but it's the truth)... i get to spend the whole weekend with r (or most of it anyways) and saturday and sunday we had such a good time... it was so nice just to be able to relax and not have to worry about doing anything... come monday though when it's time to get up and get ready for work, i start dreading the day ahead (i know, i need to work on my attitude towards mondays)... i miss r and the kitties so much on mondays... spending time with them makes me appreciate and love them so much (but monday makes me miss them)... i know that absence makes the heart grow fonder but kinda like mondays, i'm not a big fan of absence.... as the week goes on i am more ok with it... then the weekend rolls around... but, at least i have family to miss!! i can be thankful for that!! and i have a job to go too... i'm really working on changing my thinking (or figuring out how to change my thinking) regarding mondays and missing the family.... it kinda makes me sad for r that he has been working so hard lately and is going to have to keep working this hard for a while... he's gone from 7:40 in the morning to about 9 at night... i know he's busting his butt though... that makes me feel bad because i don't feel that i'm doing enough or as much as he is... that i should be doing more.... anyways, i just wanted to get some of the sadness out, hoping that will make me feel better and that i can think positively!!

No comments: