Thursday, September 21, 2006

Relief!!

When we forgive, we are also forgiven. If we love, we will be loved. If we feel peace within, we will attract more peace to feel within.... just as if you hate, you will be hated. Everyone's own freedom is in inner forgiveness, love, peace, approval and allowing.

Naming our emotions allows us to see that since they vary constantly, we do not have to get wrapped up in them. The times when we are moody occur because we pay attention to our mood swings and let them direct how we feel. Seeing that every second our thoughts and emotions incessantly change, however, enables us to release the hold they have on us. Realizing that our thoughts do not have to define our moods helps us feel more secure, grounded, and at ease with them. By detaching from your emotions, you will discover that true comfort rests in letting go.


This is long but you’ve been warned…
As much as I hate to admit it, I’m glad that r and I found out that our head waitress and her friends that we had working there (yes, there have been 3 so far) were stealing… I honestly thought that I was doing something wrong and that’s why we had no money in the bank… I couldn’t figure out where I was going wrong either… about the end of august, r said to me (and kept saying to me) that he thought we should be making more money… I thought that he was just comparing the numbers we run to the ones he ran at his old job… I really didn’t think too much about it… I have to say though, he was right… several people have been coming up to him and telling him that he must be making money hand over fist because the restaurant is always so busy… not the case though, we were barely getting by… (I can admit this and talk about it now)… yesterday confirmed his suspicions though.. he said that breakfast and lunch were dead…. Normally during our lunch special we are out of the special early… yesterday he ran the special during dinner too because that’s how dead our lunch was… when he pulled the tape at the end of the night our final numbers were what they have been for about the past month… r says, there have been days where we’ve been so busy that the restaurant is packed but at the end of the night we would run about what we ran yesterday… yeah, something was going on… on average we figure that the waitress got away with about $2000…. That’s a conservative estimate too… an average of about $100 a day, $500 a week… we’ve been open for 8 weeks now… like I said, that’s a conservative estimate… now I understand where all our money was going.. into their pockets… their stealing really put us in a bind… the past month I’ve been thinking, are we going to make it? it’s only the second month and we have no money… now I understand… so as bad as it sounds, I’m glad to know that they were stealing… that is over now… I think we are on the right track getting people in there that we can trust… I feel such a sense of relief though from knowing where our money was going… we will and can recover, it will just take a little bit…. It will all work out… like I’ve said before, when r and I were talking about buying the restaurant I was so at peace with the idea… I had no reservations about it at all… now, all my reservations are gone again… everything happens for a reason and they did get away with money but now we know what was going on…. our numbers should look much better and things will get easier…
As far as sneakers is concerned… man, I would so love to have him… I know that the adjustment for mazzy and murphy would be difficult, more so for mazzy… but, if sneakers is meant to come and live with us he will!!! My class last night was very interesting.. I’m learning how to muscle test… I’m learning a lot of things that I can take and apply to my life…
Oh yeah, this is so odd, to me anyways… just another sign that I’m on the right track… there is this show I listen too on xm radio… broadminded… it’s 3 “broads” who have been best friends for years and they pretty much say what they want and talk about all kinds of different things… last night I had to run to walmart before my meeting and I was listening to the broads… they were talking about manifesting their own destiny…. They had a lady on the show and she was telling them everything that I have been reading about for over the past year!! Unbelievable!!! That really inspired me more and gave me more confidence that I am headed in the right direction… like I’ve said before, change is hard… changing your thoughts and beliefs… I’ve been this way for 28 years but I know I can change and manifest the life for r and I that we want!!!

No comments: