Thursday, May 25, 2006

....

thursday.... today seems like it should be friday... that's ok though, one more day til then.... i'm trying to think... (sounds painful huh?!?!) what to blog about... there really isn't anything going on... i've walked one mile with my 5lb weights the past 2 days.... everything on my list (getting my drivers license renewed, going to the title office, etc.) has been done, except for cleaning the house, which r and i are doing friday night... fun!! this is the cleaning weekend and i would like to clean sunday before everyone comes over... just so there's not as much cat hair floating around... my neck and head are feeling better... my neck is still tender and i've still got 2 small lumps... i haven't been sleeping very good, my pillow bothers the lumps... my head is feeling better though... the pressure isn't near as bad as it has been... since the shots it's getting better, gradually, but hey, any improvement is a start!! as for my attitude, i got mad tuesday afternoon and calmed myself down but when i got home i tried to get mad at r.... i don't know why i do that... i tried to do it yesterday too... i caught myself though and walked my mile... after that i felt better though! it's like i just look for a reason to get mad at him but, the good thing is, he can tell when i'm doing that and helps me "get over it".... he just straight up asks me, are you just looking for a reason to get on my ass? my reply, yeah, sorry.... then we go on and talk about something else and everything's all good.... i'm working on it though... i'd have to say for the most part my mood and attitude have been good... i get grumpy when my neck and head start hurting, usually in the afternoon, but i recognize it and try to be more patient.... at least i'm (becoming) conscious of these things...

No comments: