Monday, November 13, 2006

YEAH!!

i finally got all my music over to my laptop and onto my ipod... the desktop can be cleaned up and re-formatted whenever... and both hard drives can be re-formatted, unlike the past million times... i am ready for walmart tonight... get my ipod on and i'm ready to go... it's really nice being in your own little world in the store... it keeps me calm, which is always a good thing!! hopefully my plan for tonight will go a little like this... go to the dollar tree (maybe?), walmart, and then to the house... depending on what time it is, i would really like to try to get all the touch-ups done on the flag... really the red is the only part i'm going to worry about.. especially since i'm antiquing it... that way it'll look even older! hehe!
13 more minutes til i get to go run my errands... we'll see how i do tonight with my "schedule"...

No comments: