Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ah....

Ah, the sweet bliss of an hour massage… I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders, neck, and back… I feel so much better and relaxed!! YEAH!!

The past couple of days I’ve been working on making a list of what I want to develop in my life…. Here is my partially completed list in no particular order… I haven’t gotten into very deep thought about what I will manifest in my life but I do have mental pictures of most of them…
- to be debt free and have no financial worries- abundant finances
- for the cedar tree to be as successful as we know it can be!
- for r not to have to be at the cedar tree 24/7….
- to buy a house in or around iowa park
- for r to turbo the civic (his project car)
- to continue to learn, grow, and become/stay positive

- to be able to give back as i have received
- for r and I to be able to retire early

- ever since i fell in love with kitties i've wanted to open my own safe haven for kitties... i would love to build a house with a little bit of land (around iowa park- r and i have talked about this)and build a little house for kitties... have a kitty door that way any kitties could come inside- or go out, get warm, and have fresh food & water... in my mind i have the haven invisioned as having carpeted walls with shelves/steps all over the place so that they could climb, sit, do whatever they want to do... lots of toys... basically a safe haven for kitties who have been abandoned... (it probably sounds a little crazy but if i could do anything that would be it!) this is my dream!
- for r and I to be happy, healthy, and successful

can you believe that it’s already November?!?! I am having a hard time believing that… it seems like it was just 4th of july vacation… work closes the week of the 4th of july and then the day before Christmas eve thru new years day… the boss just shuts everything down… we’re also closed on the “major” holidays… I must say that it’s really nice!! It is a little hectic when you get back and you’ve been closed for a week or sometimes a week plus but it’s really not that bad and it’s so very worth it!! I can’t believe in about 7 weeks we’ll be closed again… the way it looks I’m guessing we’ll have about 10 days off, counting weekends!! woah!! I can’t wait!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Those are some wonderful goals! You must have a very warm heart to want to help animals that much. I hope that each day brings you closer to your goals. Small steps is the way to go - and you already have the first step down - typing your goals up!

courtneyl said...

thank you!! your comments always make me feel so much better!! i just love kitties... most all animals even though i'm scared of a lot of them... oops! i have about 12 "backyard" kitties that i've been feeding... it started out with about 6 but you know how that goes... hehe... :) it just makes me so sad to see them in that condition...