Saturday, November 11, 2006

Hhhhhmmmmm.....

yesterday was a BAD day! i was so excited that it was friday when i woke up but that only lasted until i got to work... anyways, i'm not even going to go there because i decided that today i was going to be in a good mood (even though my ears & throat hurt and i can't quit blowing my nose!) north texas weather is crazy... it was 85 like thursday this week and then like 60 yesterday... i can't imagine why everyone is feeling like crap... back to work, long long story short, i was so pissed at rrll yesterday.... i mean hot! i haven't drank since probably new years and i found myself staring at the wine yesterday in the grocery store after work... i didn't buy anything because i've had a bottle of wine in the fridge for a while... didn't end up getting into it though... i sat around and watched csi... i'm not sure if it was my mood last night or what but i was getting pissed at csi... i was like, this is so stupid, fake, and unpredictable... i think i might be moving out of the csi phase, even though it was pretty short lived... i'm finding that more and more tv really has nothing to offer me (i would be so much more productive if i would not watch tv- or so much of it)... and i keep thinking, what you put in is what comes out... yesterday i was feeding my anger and rage... no more though... i have to get out of the funk that i've been in for over the past week...
i worked on my texas flag last night and then took the tape off today (where i had to touch up)... DANG!!! the tape took off some of the red paint.. ok, the tx flag only has 3 colors!!! my metal was white so i was only dealing with 2!!! should this really be that hard?!?! come on now! i'm going to try a brush to see if maybe that will work... it really looks like it's going to end up being antiqued... not a problem i'm just not sure how to go about this though... i've antiqued before but i think i'm just scared because this is going in a public place (our restaurant) and i guess i think people will be judging it... come on!! i am stressing over this way too much!!
i'm waiting on the NASCAR Busch race to come on... like i said, nothing on tv... waiting for r to get home... (he's bringing me a chicken fried steak sandwich!! yes!!!).... i guess i might go out and clear coat the flag before i antique it... dunno though, i'm going to call momma and see what she thinks (her and daddy are SO dang crafty and talented!!) anyways, bored... i've got a ton of things to do but no desire to do them....
oh yeah... monday i got my new yoga dvd in... all week long i kept telling myself that i was going to try it out... so i finally did this morning... it was ok... i wasn't as impressed as i was hoping to be (once again, i'm not sure if it's just my attitude or what)... i'd really like to put together my own yoga routine but i don't do it enough right now... one more thing to add to the list to work on...

2 comments:

Kim said...

I had a super frustrating Friday too - I was pissed that I got all wet from the snow :( How stupid, I know? I didn't even blog that day I was so pissy :) I hope your mood is better soon.

I don't even have a tv in my apartment because I think most shows are trash. Of course, I love Sex and the City, but I just watch that on DVD. Shows don't seem to be as good as they used to be.

I think I will go to the library and see what kind of yoga dvds they have, because I never make it to the classes. I hope you have time to "make" your routine (you could think about it at work, hee hee!).

Have a better Monday! *hugs*

courtneyl said...

that sucks about your friday!! i think i was just in a really bad mood and wanted to take it out on everyone... i know, that is horrible... i was going to blog friday night but my mood was so bad and just kept getting worse..
good call on the tv shows, i agree...
i found this yoga website and i really like it.. it has all kinds of information... if you happen to have any "free" time you should check it out... ah, good call on making the routine at work!! i would look busy if i was doing that!! (always a good thing!!)
i hope you have a great monday!!! *hugs*
http://www.yogajournal.com/