Thursday, April 13, 2006

When It Rains...

you know how the saying goes, when it rains it pours... it's not exactly pouring over here but it is stormy.... today is day # 3 of the back pain, another morning starting with a pain pill.... i went to the chiropractor last night after work and she basically told me that the traction bed was not the reason my back was hurting.... like i said, i don't know if it is or not but that's the only thing i can think of.... i'm going to give my back over the weekend to see if it gets any better and if not then i'm going to call my back doctor... needless to say, r isn't excited to hear that my back is hurting again.... neither am i am... i'm not mad, getting mad isn't going to do me or my back any good... just trying to take it all in stride... oh yeah, i started my . again yesterday.... on for 4 weeks, off for 1 week, back on.... we'll have to see how that goes....
on a good note though, wheels america called r about my rims... one of them they can and have fixed and is on it's way back home but the other one is unable to be fixed... the guy at wheels america is looking for a different rim.... he said we could buy a new one and then have it chromed but that's almost $350.... we'll just have to see what happens.... he said he can usually find a rim.... he only started looking this morning....
i'm off to work... we still don't know if we're working tomorrow or not... if we're not them i'm going to go to k's work and file extensions for them.... they're just a little covered up.... until later....

No comments: