Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ouch continued

well, it's wednesday! we still don't know if we are working friday or not.. right now we're preparing as if we are going to be closed but we will just wait and see.... my back is still hurting me!! it hurt all day yesterday, last night, and is still hurting... it has been hurting constantly since yesterday morning.... it hurt to bend over this morning to put my jeans on!! i think i figured out why though.... monday when i went to the chiropractor she put me on the traction bed... she does this every time i go in but you only stay on the bed for 2 minutes... she was busy with a patient and her assistant was busy so i was on the traction bed for at least 5 minutes... dr. c said that every 2 minutes on there is equal to about 45 minutes of intense exercise for your spine/back.... i'm not 100% sure that this is what caused my back pain but it's the only thing i can think of.... my muscles, i think that's what's hurting, are so sore... but there is pain too.... the pain bothers me because it's in the same place where my back originally started hurting.... i'm hoping it will go away though... keep your fingers crossed it does.... it hurts to do anything really..... i had to take another pain pill this morning.... it's that bad right now...
last night r and i cooked dinner.... we had portabella mushroom chicken fajitas.... so yummy!! and very low in points!! we cooked dinner sunday night too... we had santa fe chicken quesadillas... once again, very yummy! i told r last night, it's not bad cooking when you help me out... i'm just so slow in the kitchen... we've been doing really good, i'm proud of us!! now if i could just get back on the exercise bandwagon.... r and i were going to walk last night but my back was bothering me so much we didn't.... i need to get back into my new cookbook and pull a few more recipes for us to try... anywho, i'm off to work on payroll and then pay bills.... more later...

No comments: