Monday, June 26, 2006

Mixed Up

This morning I was driving to work, looked at my hand, and realized that i was gripping the steering wheel so hard my knuckles were white…. We only have 4 more days, after today, until vacation… I can’t wait!! Saturday morning r and I went and talked to 2 guys about an incredible business opportunity… I was so not even nervous or worried until I was on my way to meet them…. Up until this morning everything seemed so do-able… like it was right there for us to take…. Now, I’m not so sure… I know that everything happens for a reason but how do you know when you’re trying too hard to make it happen? Where is the line? I’m not sure how you determine that… right now I really don’t feel too sure of much of anything…. 3 hours ago I had a totally different point of view… this morning I was so excited to blog… I just couldn’t wait to get to work because I had so much to say… that balloon has been deflated and now I don’t really know what to say….
R and I had a really good weekend… we didn’t do much of anything but it was still good!! My meeting is tonight…. last week I said I was going to go and stay for the meeting… i don’t really want too now… I would just like to go home and go to bed… I’m so dang tired… I haven’t slept well the past 2 nights… I’ve been having crazy stressful dreams! Anyways, I guess I’m off to work….

No comments: