Tuesday, June 20, 2006

-5lbs. = -44.5lbs

I went and weighed last night… I lost 5lbs for a total loss of 44.5lbs!! I am very excited!! And surprised since I had no motivation and didn’t track anything at all last week!! I bought the magazine while I was there though…. there was an article in it about motivation and the meetings… I know the meetings motivate me I just need to plan better so that I can and will stay for one! I need to snack on something light at work around 4 so that I’m not starving and will stay!! That’s the main reason I don’t stay, I’m so dang hungry!! Anywho, 44.5lbs!! that’s amazing!!
As for my mood.. I’m not in a good mood or a bad mood, as I told r last night, I’m just kinda existing right now… I’m here… I don’t have much of anything to say.… that’s about it…. I know staying for the meeting last night would have really helped me out but…. That’s ok though… r had me talking and laughing last night…. That helped my mood today, it is better than yesterday… besides that, well, I don’t guess I know anything…

No comments: