Thursday, June 22, 2006

Life

Ah, where to begin… I went and got my hair done yesterday, cut and colored… I really like it, she cut the back of it off and it feels so much better… not that it was really long in the first place, but I’m not a hair kind of person… she also pierced my right ear 2 more times for me! I love getting my ears pierced!!! That makes for a total of 10, 6 in the right, 4 in the left… next time I go in I think we’re going to work on the left side… maybe… my right ear is pretty sore and I didn’t realize how much I used my left ear for until yesterday… we’ll just have to see how long the soreness lasts! If it’s not that bad then we’ll go ahead and do it…
R called me at work yesterday and told me that a little tiny kitten ran across the street yesterday and almost got hit by a car… last night we were watching tv and we kept hearing this little meowing…. There are 2 baby kittens outside our house! They’re white with a little brown and black… and oh so fluffy and furry!! They are so adorable!! I know we can’t keep them… two inside is enough…. They’re just so little and adorable though, they break my heart!! we haven’t seen any other babies around though…. they’re so wild… the neighbors from across the street came over last night, they were sitting outside and heard them meowing, and we asking if they were ours… they said they weren’t theirs and weren’t sure where they came from…. One lady kept saying to call animal control… I don’t think I can do that, our animal shelter is not a no-kill shelter… the one in a neighboring county is but not ours… she said they were little enough to be adopted but I feel so bad… I don’t know what to do… all over 2 baby kittens…
This morning when I got to work one of our foremen came over to the office and said, hey, come see what I’ve got in the back of my truck… he had a raccoon in a cage!! He said that it was in their backyard last night and so he put a trap out… he trapped it and said he couldn’t bring himself to shoot it… my reply, good!! It was so cute too!!! he’s going to let it go over by our main shop….
These poor little furry animals… I feel so bad for them… I realize that this is the way life is and that these things are going to happen but for some reason the cute, furry animals just get to me!!! talk about tearing at my heart strings!!! Up until we got mazzy I could take an animal or leave it… now, man my feelings have changed!! I would save all the little furry animals if I could… On a different note though, last night one of my friends called… we got to talking about life and how it seems that everything is just falling into place right now… things are so good, not just for r and I but for everyone… life is just rolling right along and it’s like I couldn’t ask for anything more!! The plans that we’ve talked about and the future that we hoped we would have just seems to be unfolding! I could not be happier!!! (with the exception of the little furry animals! J) but seriously, the skies are so blue!! It kinda makes me nervous because in the past when life has started to go good I started looking for the bottom to fall out… not this time though! life is good and it is going to continue to stay and be good!!! There will be little bumps along the way but that’s to be expected… knowing that I have r, my friends, and family by my side I know that together we can overcome anything!! There is nothing that we can’t handle!!

No comments: