Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Grand!

Life is grand!! No matter how sarcastic it may sound I am being honest!! I would like to say, right now life is grand but looking at the big picture, life is grand!! There are some bumps along the way but for the most part, it’s awesome!! Things are just going so good!! Everything seems to be turning out the way we hoped it would! R and I have been planning… well, planning as much as you can really plan life… talking about our future I should say… I am so excited for us and what the future holds!! Years ago when we would talk about the future or I would think about it I would have never imagined that we are actually in the process of manifesting what we want out of life!!! It is truly incredible!! R and I are meeting with two guys Saturday morning regarding a future business opportunity!! That is so exciting!!! I am so happy!! last night when I was laying in bed before going to sleep I was thinking, I’ll probably be in a bad mood tomorrow because the Mavericks lost… but no, I wasn’t! in fact, this is probably the best mood I’ve been in all week, so far! Regarding the Mavericks…. I can’t believe they lost… and to the heat! If you would have asked me when the finals started who would win, I would have said, without a doubt, the Mavericks!! But then the heat turn around and win 4 games in a row!?!?! What is that about?!?! It sure is a good thing I’m not a gambling kind of woman!! But, in the big picture, it’s no big deal and it doesn’t affect me in the least… I just enjoy watching the nba finals….
Life is just rocking right along though… I’m reading The Tao of Pooh and it is so good!! It’s so truthful!! I have read it before but it didn’t really make much sense… I’m not sure if the other books that I’ve been reading have helped me understand it or if I’m just at that point in life where it is now making sense to me… either way, I’ll take it… I just need to learn to roll with the punches…. Take things as they come… life is always changing and contrary to what I used to believe, change isn’t always bad! I’m still a very “routine” kind of person but like I said, change can be good!!! I’m off to get my hair “did”…. More later~

No comments: