Thursday, June 15, 2006

Growing Up

I’m not real sure how to start my blog today… there are so many different emotions that I’m feeling right now… love, confusion, sadness, and worry… I guess first would be my love for r… we celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday and it seems that lately things have just been getting better and better between us…. Not that things weren’t good before, they’re just getting better! unconditional love is so amazing… knowing that r loves me the way that I am and will love me makes me feel so good… it makes me love him even more… sometimes I feel like it’s impossible to love him even more than I already do… I hope that everyone can experience this kind of love in their life… it’s the most amazing thing in the world! That I’ve experienced so far anyways…
Mom called last night… I hadn’t talked to her in a while…. She called to tell me that grandma was coming into town with my aunt and uncle… they’ll be here from today until Monday morning early…. then they’ll go back to Tennessee… mom was calling to warn me that grandma was going to be staying at the house so that I wouldn’t be caught off guard… I appreciate that! I would have freaked out if I had called over there and hadn’t have known…. Mom told me that I didn’t have to come over if I didn’t want too… I do not want to see her… but in a way I feel bad about that… she’s just an old “stuck in her ways” person… but the way she treats daddy and his sister makes me so mad! I’m not sure what I’m going to do about this situation… I’m trying not to let it stress me out but it is… big time! Mom has a dr. appt. this morning… she gave me some news last night that worried me… poor momma… I feel for her… she’s a strong woman though….

in addition to this, my co-worker, stabbed me in the back... well, that's how i feel anyways... i got my job thru my best friend... her mom is a cpa and wmp is one of their clients... they were looking for a bookkeeper and i was looking to get away from cingular... yesterday my co-worker goes over to the cpa's office... he ends up complaining about her oldest daughter and i... my co-worker is the nosy one and i feel like he is trying to make me out to be a bad person... he is acting like i'm trying to be the nosy one though.... to me it's a big thing because he is basically saying that they're giving me info (and/or i'm asking) that he doesn't want me to know... it's about our bonuses... my opinion, i don't care who is getting what bonus... my boss has been running this business since he started it and it's been extremely successful... he will do what he feels he needs to do... i'm the one who actually submits the bonuses thru payroll so i'm not sure what his problem is but i think that he feels left out of the loop since the girls call me now and not him... i have no idea if this makes any sense or not but i am not happy with him doing this and am probably going to say something to my boss about it... my co-worker has no right to do that...
When I was little I didn’t think growing up was ever going to happen… it seemed like time just drug by… I remember being in 3rd grade and thinking, high school, what?!?! I’ll never be in high school!!! This year is my 10 year reunion… that is crazy… now that I’m older it seems like time just flies by… that there isn’t enough time in the day some days… hindsight is 20/20 and I wish I knew then what I know now… I think everyone does though…. growing up isn’t exactly what I thought it was going to be but then, I have no idea what I thought it was going to be like… all I can do is stay positive and know that everything happens for a reason…

No comments: