Saturday, December 16, 2006

This Week

i have been so busy... actually having to work at work makes me feel like i am crazy behind, in all areas of my life... i feel like i have a ton of things to get done and i am stressing myself... it's saturday morning and i am pressuring myself to get started working on numbers... i even feel bad blogging... this thought will not quit running thru my head, numbers, numbers, need to get the template done... ah, why do i do this to myself?
bonus: i did so see mary last night for an hour massage... ah, physically i feel better... some of the stress is gone...
my week in review: also, things that i learned this week...
sunday: very very good day... the day r and i had "the talk"

monday morning: woke up in a good mood... not even hating to go to work...
8:30am - 11:30am: throwing up, so much rrll asked if i needed to home... it had to be bad for him to ask me that...
11:30am: throwing up quit...
11:30pm: - 2:30am: laying in bed and the tummy starts hurting...the throwing up starts again... finally quits around 2:30am tuesday morning...

tuesday:
8:10am: standing in line at the post office waiting to pick up mail that wouldn't fit in the box... oh no, i get that throwing up feeling again... kept it down til i get outside... finally get to my car and loose it... ugh... i stood in line for 35 minutes!
11:00am: it stops....
middle of the afternoon: i understand... withdrawals from my pain meds and/or anxiety meds... we changed the anxiety meds last time.... i hadn't taken any pain meds in maybe a day...


thursday:
8:15am: dr. appt for my back... they want to do another mri since the pain has been on my left side as well as the right side... the right side is still the worst.... but it was never before on the left side... so another mri and schedule me for another round of cortizone shots... damn, i want to "get it fixed" but that is so much money... my last set of shots, june/july 2005... i made my last payment on them october this year... right now that is something i don't feel that i should even consider... dilemma...

saturday: laundry, work on inventory numbers, payroll...
my to-do list keeps getting longer and longer but that's ok, 5 more working days until we get a 10 day vacation... that's something else i keep saying to myself... 5 days...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I am surprised that not taking the meds was making you sick... is that what you are saying? At first I was going to ask... ARE YOU PREGNANT?!!?!??! ;)

Anonymous said...

Now that is a rough week, you soooo deserve that vacation!

Anonymous said...

Courtney, where are you? We miss you! ;)