Saturday, December 23, 2006

I'm Back!!

it is so good to finally have a chance to catch up on the blogs that i've been missing this week and to actually blog (with no guilt!!)

week in review again:
sunday- worked on the inventory template all day long... got both weeks of inventory in the file.. very glad to be done the template...

monday- worked- hard!! i have been so busy the past two weeks, between my work and then the restaurant stuff.... whew!! i've had so much to do and have been so busy i haven't had a chance to blog at work or home! i wish i could clone myself!! came home, worked on some more numbers for the restaurant...

tuesday- worked-hard again!! worked until 6ish (normally i'm out the door right at 5!!) went to eat at the restaurant with momma and daddy....

wednesday- still working my butt off!! busy as hell!! left at 5, hair appt... went to walmart after i got my hair done...

thursday- damn, at least vacation is in 2 days!! stayed until a little after 7!!! busy little bee i was and have been!!

friday- ah, busy as hell again but, i had lots of help!! j and rrll both helped me with my billing so i would do done earlier (i did come to realize that sometime rrll isn't that bad!... t let everyone go about 3... i finished up around 3:30 then stood around and shot the sh!t with a few people.... went to drop off my ham, t gives everyone a ham each year... big ones!! came home, cleaned the house, r got home, did the daily register sheet, and finally started on payroll... working on payroll i kept falling asleep for like 10-15 minutes at a time.. finally got it done though... i went to bed at 2:30 this morning... dang, i am tired... that's ok though, today is only day one of my 10 day vacation!!! that means i will have more free time to spend around here!! i miss it!!
i do have a few things to do for the restaurant and around the house but it's all no biggie... later i want post a few things i've learned so that i can find them easy... not now though... off to continue with the laundry and having some pampering time for myself... deep breath in, deep breath out, just relax...
OMG!! i was reading this and can't believe i forgot to post this!!! r bought me my first present ever!!! i was so excited and it made me so happy!! he bought me an ipod charger and player for my car... i love it!! he wanted kill zone for his psp and i just happen to have the most amazing friends that sent me a copy of it!!! i only hope kb and her hubby know how much that means to me!! the are friends that everyone should be so lucky to have!!

No comments: