Sunday, March 04, 2007

Updating

i love sundays.... i am so glad it's sunday.... the one thing i'm not too fond of sundays for though, the next day is monday.... but that's ok... monday is only one day out of seven, right?!? my mood the past three or so days has been really good.... with the exception of work, but it's not even really work, it's just my co-worker... i know, they say that those you do not get along with or like are your greatest teachers... that makes me cringe because the last thing i want to do is to learn anything from him... i know that is a horrible attitude to have but right now we're not on speaking terms... ok fine, more like, i'm not speaking to him... i absolutely love my job with the exception of him... i'm working on that though.... i've only been working on "dealing with him" since august 2004... man, what progress i'm making!! (he is an ass though!) ok, enough about rrll.... that's not why i blogged today!!
my to-do lists are getting shorter both at home and at work!! YEAH!! i do need to catch up on some restaurant stuff but that won't take me long... i just need to figure my february payroll and sales tax numbers.... i hope to get the house cleaned today so that will free up thursday night this week.... if i don't clean today my only "free" night this week will be monday... so i'm really hoping to get it done today....
there is a race today but it's not the cup race, it's the busch race... in NASCAR there are three different series you can race in.... the truck series, the busch series, and the cup series... carl is driving i think 4 truck races this season (that's where he started out at) and is running a full busch and cup season.... the busch race doesn't come on til this afternoon so maybe if i get to cleaning i can watch the race, or at least part of it... i like watching the busch races though they aren't quite the "priority" that the cup races are.... they're really fun to watch though because there are usually a lot of cautions/wrecks.... plus, i get to see carl race!!
besides being busy there hasn't been all that much going on... r and i have just been working... my back has been hurting like there is no tomorrow but i go to the dr. on thursday!! i can make it til then!!! i just hope we can get this show on the road fast!! get it fixed up!!! friday at work i thought my body was having a race to see if my head was going to explode or if my back was going to blow out first...
our weather has been crazy down here in texas, like usual.... it was chilly thursday, friday, and saturday.... but with the exception of those 3 days, from last monday up until the end of next week, it's been in the high 60s or 70s.... it has been so nice and i've got some serious spring fever!!! this week is supposed to be beautiful!! i love having the windows open!! anyways, i just wanted to "break in" and blog... i'm off to start cleaning the house... hopefully while i'm doing this r will mow the grass then we can clean up the cars... that's the plan anyways... we'll see how it all plays out!! here's to a great sunday and to a great beginning of a new week!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo, I love it when I am getting to the end of my to-do list and the possibilites for relaxing are endless!!! I am so happy that you have a half productive/half fun day planned!

I can imagine saying to myself "working with this a$$hole makes me learn how to deal better with people"... but three years! You must have the patience of an angel! ;)

PS Send that weather up here! I am stuck in Iowas because all the highways are closed!

courtneyl said...

i love getting to the end of my to-do list too!! it makes me feel so productive (even if things on my list have been there forever! hehe)
no, i'm afraid i don't have the patience of an angel, but i think that is one lesson i may be trying to learn!!! :) (along with many others!!)
i would love to share the beautiful weather with you!!! this week it's supposed to be in the '70s and the high 60's!!