Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ink

i love piercings... and tattoos... i don't have any tattoos though.... not yet anyways... besides my ears, i've had my tongue and belly button pierced, years ago.... i had 19 piercings in my ears before i decided to "grow up" and get a "real" job... that's a long story in itself but for another time... r hates piercings and tattoos.... not so much on other people, just on/for himself... needless to say, he has no piercings or tattoos... anyways, our night cook got a tattoo gun.... (he was working as an apprentice for a while)... anyways, there are two other guys that i could go too but this isn't the "important" part.... this is the important part: what i want to get inked!! kitty paw prints... and until i had talked to my friend i was just going to get a "generic" kitty paw print... she came up with the idea for us to take mazzy and murphy's paw prints (with something similar to jail ink) and get those done!! (two of our friends have their kids foot prints on their forarms)... i think this is about the best most wonderful idea in the world!! i've always wanted my tattoo to really mean something to me- and it will!! my kitties paw prints!! i would love to have them done on the inside of my wrist, like on the palm side, but it is way too hot in texas to wear long sleeves all the time and i just don't know how work would react... everyone i work with is WAY religious!! and has that way old school mentality- some even that women should be at home pregnant taking care of the kids.... blech!! so more than likely i'll probably get the paws somewhere more "discrete".... like maybe on my shoulder blades or something... i would like to do ankles maybe but dunno... it also depends on how big they'll be... i don't want anything huge.... but yeah, i'm getting inked!!! when, i don't know for sure but soon i hope!!! i am so excited!! i have been trying to come up with "my" tattoo for years! and r finally "gave me permission", i think he knows me too well and knows that more than likely one will lead to one and to one more and one more... oops... no, i'll keep it under control! i just can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I think they would look great on your shoulder blade! Steven has one there, it is pretty sexy ;)