Thursday, March 22, 2007

Nothing Exciting

i feel like i have been hectic lately!!! and if i have been hectic, i apologize... i kinda feel that life is spiraling out of control... mainly only because of the pain... the back pain is unbelievable... and not in a good way either... i can only imagine how tired everyone is of hearing about my pain and how it hurts... but i mean, damn!!! this sucks!!! i am so glad i go to the dr. on tuesday!!! something has to give and soon... so my back and leg pain is making me hectic... i'm taking so many pain pills and they are not helping... well, they're helping to make me hectic and make my attitude bad... this is so horrible but it's like i want to take my pain out on everyone else and make them hurt like i'm hurting... i know, it's so wrong... i'm still "in control" but i can see that my attitude is getting worse... man, having back problems sucks!!! i wouldn't wish a herniated disc on my worst enemy!! (oh yeah, i think the cyst (sp?) on my wrist is back- r has only smashed it three times now!) ok, i just had to get it out... i've been trying to find something to do to take my mind off of the pain but not having much luck... i thought i'd see if i could "blog it out"...
ok, now that the negativity is out, on a different note... i have started reading "the secret" by rhonda byrne... i'm only about 10 pages into it but i already love it... the other day (before i started reading the book) i started thinking about movies i've been watching, books i've been reading, shows i watch on tv... and most of it isn't positive or "good"... they say that what you put into your mind is what you get out... good in, good out... garbage in, garbage out... and i thought, maybe what i've been "feeding" my mind could have something to do with my attitude too... i honestly don't think that my whole attitude problem is solely based on my thoughts, but i do know that it does play a part... i need to work on changing my thoughts!!! (the first 10 pages of the book have already reinforced that)... so i am excited about the book... and i get to go see mary tomorrow... an hour massage, so needed, and it will be so nice!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DON'T feel bad about complaining about your aches and pains! Any intelligent person will know that it is not something you can cure on your own! After my fall on the ice, I thought of you... when it was bad I thought "Is this what it is like for Courtney?" I only wish I could help you to feel better, because your aches probably have a big effect on your mood too :(

I agree 100% about "garbage in/garbage out." That is why I don't own a tv ;)

courtneyl said...

thank you so much!!! i'm so glad to hear that!!! it makes me feel so much better!!!
smart girl you are!!! not owning a tv!!! i would probably be so much more productive (and in a much better mood) if i didn't!!! but r would absolutely die!! hehe