Thursday, March 22, 2007

Tidbits

I was in such a good mood today… that is until I got to work… all my co-worker did was holler at me (and scared me half to death!)… if he would get off his lazy ass there would be no need to scream at people… if I’m at lunch or whatever and he has to answer the phone he just sits at his desk and screams at people… we do have an intercom or whatever on our phone where you could just buzz the person but that would be too easy I suppose…but no, he’s probably too busy working on his freaking stupid church books!! (sorry, but he royally pisses me off!! Freaking idiot!! I can’t stand him!!)
Anyways, besides being pissed at him for being such a freaking moron, I am in a good mood!! There’s been a passat up at the dealership that r’s dad works at all week long… I haven’t seen it yet but from what r’s dad has said, it’s really clean and the guy took really good care of it… he said that even though it’s got high mileage they’re mostly all highway miles… I’m really excited about it though!! we’ll see!! we were talking last night about my new car and trying to decide if we should just pay for it outright or have a car payment…. I think we decided that we’ll just see what kind of interest rate we can get and have them play with some numbers… see what works out the best… I just like having a “safety net” in case something comes up… or in case the restaurant needs to borrow money….
I was talking to my co-worker, j, and he said that he’s been looking for a dot matrix printer… our delivery tickets and invoices are carbon copies and t doesn’t want to move away from that so we’ve been kicking the idea around about getting a dot matrix printer so that I won’t have to use my typewriter!! Talk about making my life so much easier!! That would be awesome!!! Typing up delivery tickets and invoices on the typewriter is so time consuming… not to mention that sometimes my invoices and delivery tickets look horrible because of all the bold x’s that I use to cover up my mistakes… plus, I don’t know how much longer my typewriter is going to last…. I think sammy (the typewriter) might be coming close to the end…. He’s becoming very temper mental and doesn’t work right all the time….
I go back to the dr. on Tuesday to go over the results of my mri and x-rays… we’ll see what the dr. says… I do want to talk to him about some more permanent solutions for my back…. From what I can tell, he’s always been very honest with me… I’m off work this Saturday… well, yeah, I am… I do have to go out to iowa park and pick up 40 grilled chicken salads because we are catering a BPW luncheon (which is why we’re not working)… but other than that, I am all free!!! It will be nice to have a Saturday off!! I’m hoping I can work on my to-do list for the house!!
One more thing before I go pay work bills… I’m getting all caught up at work so that means that I should have more time to blog!!! YEAH!!!

No comments: