Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Whew!!

Whew!! So, r and I have survived day 2 of the cedar tree…. I must say, for r, day 1 was hectic… a madhouse as he described it… for me, just stressful, I was dying to know what was going on but didn’t want to call and bother him… I figured it was hectic enough! Day 2 though, not near as bad as yesterday!! And yesterday wasn’t even bad!! We are doing really good… I had guesstimated our monthly bills and what we needed to average a day…. Well, between both days we’ve hit the average! Yes, we’ve only been open 2 days but at the same time, we’ve only been open 2 days!! we haven’t advertised yet, the first ad will be in the leader on Thursday! So, all of our business has been word of mouth and we’ve hit our average! I wasn’t for sure if we would…. Especially opening the way we did… but, I’m so glad that things worked out the way they did…. Yes, hindsight is 20/20… and like I’ve said, everything happens for a reason…. It’s all good though!! Work has been super busy the past couple of days but that’s good… it makes the day go by faster and keeps my mind off what’s going on at the restaurant…. I just wanted to check in…. let you know how things are going…. More later!!

No comments: