Tuesday, September 06, 2005

it's a good thing today started out so good... if my whole day had gone this good i probably would have gone home for lunch and not come back... let me say, i HATE a typewriter... not hate but HATE... and i don't feel bad hating a typewriter because it's an inanimate object and doesn't have feelings anyways.... work would be so much less stressful if i didn't have to deal with a typewriter... but unless we can get rid of the carbon copies i don't see that happening.... a dot matrix printer would work but i'm not going to ask.... the typewriter place is bringing me another loaner.... this will be my 3rd loaner while my typewriter has been in the shop.... oh please let my typewriter come back fixed and soon!! this is my wish!!! i'm wondering now if i should be a little bit worried about the typewriter that they're bringing me... they had to go look to see if they had another loaner.... and the one i have, well, it's a late 80's model... i think all typewriters should be burned!!!

No comments: