Sunday, August 12, 2007

Much Better

i am feeling so much better... i woke up this morning and felt pretty good... that's a first for me in a while... i'm really excited about feeling better though, i am going to try to shower today by myself (R will be here if i do need some help).... and then i'm going to go "walking and reading"... i've blogged a little over the past week but have not had the energy or the comfort to read any blogs... now that things are on the upswing though it's time to play a little catch-up... not just with the blogs either, restaurant stuff, pay bills, fun stuff like that.... but you know what, it'll get done though and right now i don't think i'll even mind doing it!!

p.s.. as far as i can tell, the only pain in my back is still around the L5/S1 area where the fusion was done... no pain like before though!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are healing so well! Just be sure not to over do it! :o) Hope mazzy and murphy are taken good care of you!

Anonymous said...

I knew you would have a speedy recovery! But I wish there was something I could do to make it better! I am sending you a virtual hug XOXO