Monday, August 06, 2007

In the Hospital

i'm in the hospital but the nurses are calling me the miracle child... i've been up & down out of bed today... the first time i had to get up was bad... i thought what did i get myself into ??? it is getting much easier to get in & out of bed though... when the physical therapist came in we walked down the hall and i was in shock, i had no back pain or leg pain, only pain from the incision... i've been doing my breathing treatments & p.t. exercises... to be honest, i feel much better than i thought i would.... i just wanted to check in because i am so excited!!

3 comments:

kellykellykelly said...

Thanks for the quick updates!!! I am so glad that you are starting to notice a difference all ready! Are you open to any visitors?

KB

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I came by to check for updates, I wasn't expecting one, but I'm really glad you wrote!

I knew you would show your back whose boss! Wishing you an absolute speedy recovery!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it sounds like you feel better already (despite that first trip after the surgery). I hope the recovery is speedy!