Friday, August 31, 2007

Oh Yeah!!

oh yeah, how could i forget this!!! man, where has my brain been at lately?!?! i think it's from not using it for so long... it feels like a long time anyways!!

Carl won last week's race and in doing so secured his spot in the Chase for the Cup!!! YEAH!!! GO CARL GO!!!

**NASCARL GIRL!!**

this is Carl's quote from victory lane... how can you not like a guy like this? he's so sincere, nice, and humble even though he's a "public figure"...
“Man, this is the biggest win of my career. I can’t thank Bob Osborne enough and all my guys. My pit crew was awesome and I want to thank my fans for sticking behind us. It means a lot. Office Depot for sure. Dwight Laxton, Howard Hall, Mike Mittler – all those who helped me coming up. To win here at Bristol, I think, is everybody’s dream. I’m gonna be in Columbia tomorrow for Sam Russell, my good buddy who is injured. We’re gonna have a bicycle ride. I don’t know if this is gonna sink in. This is the night race at Bristol – 500 laps and we won it.” YOU’RE LOCKED IN THE CHASE? “Unbelievable. I am living the dream thanks to Jack Roush, Roush Fenway, Office Depot. Anybody out there who has a dream just follow it. I don’t know what to think. It was emotional to win this race. Like I said, I’ve watched this a lot. I think every short track racer out there dreams about this. My little brother is racing tonight and I know he’s watching. Mom, dad, Kenny, I love you guys and to win this race is cool. We’re back.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sounds like a well-rounded, cool guy. AND he is handsome! (that's always a plus! ;) )

Anonymous said...

:o) did someone say handsome...