Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Goal!!

i went to my weight watchers meeting last night, well, i didn't actually stay for the meeting i just went and weighed.. i lost 3.5lbs for a total loss of 10lbs!! i have met my second goal and am so proud of myself!! now my goal is to lose 5 more lbs, for a total of 15lbs!! but as long as i'm not gaining i'm doing good!! i am very excited!!
i broke my pedometer this morning... i knocked it off my jeans and it went crashing to the floor... did i mention it wasn't very expensive, just a couple of $$ at walmart... no biggie... i thought i could fix it because it seemed that it knocked the battery loose but i don't think i'm going to be able to fix it... that's ok though... i know i need to walk more!! that has been evident over the last week.... well i just worked on my pedometer some more and it seems to be working now... maybe... who knows!!
work has been kinda a bummer this week so far.... my boss's mom is in hospice and they didn't think she was going to make it thru last night... i haven't heard anything yet today.... my co-worker's mother-in-law is also in hospice, right next door to my boss's mom... the doctors don't give her very long to live either.... they are both in a delicate situation... i send all my love, thoughts, and prayers out to them and their families... i know that the situation is already taken care of, i just hope that neither one of them are in pain and they both feel peaceful and calm... every time the phone rings i dread answering it... hoping it's not my boss's wife or my co-worker's wife calling with bad news....

No comments: