Friday, January 13, 2006

TGIF!!

man, i am SO glad it is friday!! i don't know if i could take another day this week... it hasn't been a bad week, just long because i've been so tired!! ah, the kitties, they are cute and i love them to pieces but if they don't let me sleep thru one night i am going to go crazy!! monday night they woke me up about 4... after i got up and gave them treats i couldn't go back to sleep so i was awake until it was time to get up... just laying there... and that frustrates me! tuesday night they woke me up about 5... same story... they woke me up wednesday and thursday night too but luckily i was able to go back to sleep!! murph is too cute though... he comes in there and gets up on the bed and lays right beside me all stretched out with his two little front paws crossed and just sleeps... it kills me!!! i'm not mad at them but i would like to get some sleep! r said this morning, sorry that you haven't slept good all week and you've had to get up and go to work in the morning... well, thanks!! you could get up though... and he does... sometimes... but i'm not mad about that either... in fact, i'm not mad about anything... the "old" me would have been fuming mad over a few things but not the "new" me... i'm like, whatever... no reason to get upset, what's done is done...
i took my wedding rings to the jewelers to have them cleaned and sautered together last thursday and they said they would be ready by tuesday... um, nope... they're still not ready! i hate it because i feel naked without my rings! i love them! but it will be well worth the wait, they will look so good all cleaned up!! i am so excited!!!
there hasn't been much going on... i'm learning how to do some of the inventory at work... that's kinda fun... it's something different... besides that, same 'ol, same 'ol... that's fine by me though!

No comments: