Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Goal!!

so, last night was my 3rd weight watchers meeting... the first week i lost 3.5lbs.... this last week i lost 3lbs!! even after my crazy pizza eating saturday night!! i have reached and exceeded my first goal of losing 5lbs! now my goal is 10lbs... i need to lose 3.5lbs to reach my 10lbs! i am so excited!! it's hard to believe that i've lost 6.5lbs over 2 weeks and it wasn't even that hard... ok, the will power part was hard but that was it! i am way excited!! my 1st "big" goal is to lose my 10%... getting closer!!
yesterday i was in a not so good mood because i was mad at myself... maybe not mad, disappointed maybe? last week i did such a good job of not letting hardly anyone wear on my nerves but yesterday it just wasn't working! i was mad because my co-worker was making me mad and i was letting him get to me... but i was talking to k and she said, well be proud of yourself for not getting upset last week! don't beat yourself up over getting upset today! tomorrow is a new day and you can give it another shot! very good advice i thought! i had been punishing myself for letting myself get worked up when i shouldn't have been... i should have just acknowledged that i was mad and then let it go.... i can now! and i am now!! having one bad day isn't too bad... especially when everyday used to be a bad day! so far so good this morning!! yesterday's thought said i am a peaceful, pleasant, & patient person the VAST MAJORITY of the time... it is ok to get upset... and like k said, you're not going to be able to never get upset again... sometimes it just happens... i feel better though!
i'm starting a new week on weight watchers! i have all of my 35 flex points back (yes!!) and i feel good!! i was so excited yesterday morning when i went to get dressed for work and i put my jeans on (which had been washed that weekend) and they weren't even tight! normally jeans that have been dried are a little (ok, a lot!) tight when you first put them (for me anyways) but not yesterday morning! that made me feel really good!! it's an excellent feeling when you can wash & dry your clothes and they still fit good when they come out of the dryer! that motivates me even more to lose weight, especially now that i'm so close to my 10lb goal!! i can do this, i know i can!!

No comments: