Friday, February 03, 2006

TGIF!!

i am so glad that it is friday! it hasn't been a long week but at the same time it has... i just hope that today goes by fast... at least until 5!! my co-worker's mother-in-law and my boss's mother both died this week... both of the funerals are tomorrow at 10... i'm not going but i did get sympathy cards!
my stomach has been really queasy the past few mornings... my guess, all the drainage in it... my head has been feeling like it's full of cotton... headaches, drainage, yuck like that... r has been sick and doesn't seem to be getting better... this morning he said he feels worse... we might be going out to the clinic this weekend... i wasn't feeling good yesterday... my stomach hurt all day long, i felt like i was going to throw up all day but never did... just dry heaving.. yuck!! it doesn't feel much better today but at least i don't have a headache (yet!).... maybe i won't get one today!! i got on the scale last night and it said i had lost 5lbs... i don't know if it will still be the same on monday but it made me happy last night!! besides work, that's all that's been going on... feeling puny and ready to get to feeling better!!

No comments: