Friday, January 27, 2006

Awesome!

i am too excited... i got a green ipod mini and i love it! it is like having the best mix cd ever! all my songs in one place!! thanks to my friend b!! i appreciate it very much!! it's a 6gb ipod... i was like, man, i hope that holds all my music... i thought i had a lot of music... maybe not... i put almost all my music on the ipod and it didn't even take up 2gbs of space... it's over 350 songs! it's the neatest thing ever!! i've got a ton of room left! yes! i didn't have any problems setting everything up until it got to the transfering my library to the ipod... the computer has to have a 2.0 usb... i didn't ask and just assumed ours did... the computer does but the router thing has 6 usb ports that apparently aren't 2.0 usb... that's ok... r plugged the charger into the back of the computer and that took care of the problem.... i have all my music.... now if i would have thought to ask if our usb router thing was 2.0 i wouldn't have wasted like 3 hours trying to get the music onto the ipod... that's ok though, r figured it out! rock on!!

No comments: