Thursday, February 22, 2007

Finally!!

i can't believe it's been over a week since i was able to blog last!!! i haven't even blogged since the daytona 500!! i tried my hardest to keep my good attitude last week and it worked- somewhat...
friday night i went and got a massage... woah, mary is a miracle worker!! i can't wait to see her again... she made me feel so much better... worked on and worked out the knots in my back, neck, and shoulders.... she also worked on my lower back and my glutes (ok, fine, my butt) because my back has been hurting so bad.... i felt like a million bucks when i left there!! saturday i worked til a little after 5 over at km's office... got home and started on payroll and then inventory... we watched school for scoundrels (spelling?!?!)- it was hilarious!!! finally sunday rolled around and i got to watch some racing!!! carl did good... much better than last year anyways! there were several chances towards the end when i thought he had an excellent chance of winning... a few cautions and a huge wreck on turn 4 of the last lap and he finished 22nd... that's ok though, other good drivers finished worse than he did... but it was a dang good race!!! a really good race!!
i've been covered up at work... it's really nice when you're working your butt off and your co-worker is not doing anything.... i think that's what really irritates me most.... he has pretty much decided to be even more worthless than he was and now does absolutely nothing... only the bare minimum when the boss is here.... i haven't even been able to talk to rrll until today... i went off on him on friday.... he pissed me off so i let him know it.... i wasn't rude, well, no more rude than he is to others.... (some of the things he says to people i'm just like, i can't believe you actually said that!!)....
besides being busy at work i've been busy at home too... i haven't had time to work on my restaurant stuff at work so i've been working on it at home, as well as the normal everyday things that i have to do.... my to-do list for home is getting shorter though!!!
i am starting to car shop.... i talked to momma and daddy to see if they would be interested in selling the accord but i haven't heard anything... i don't want them to sell the accord if they don't want too.... i'm just ready to get settled into something and to know that it's mine.... i just don't want to spend our down payment on paying off some debt and then not have a down payment or trade-in....
my attitude and temper have been a challenge lately... i know why... well, most of the reasons... my pain pills and then my pain... as i've said before my pain pills really affect my attitude... i get really short and impatient... with everyone... and everything pisses me off... poor r will have just gotten out of bed in the morning and i'm already chewing him out for something... it's not fair to him or to anyone else who has to deal with me... i don't know what to do though.... my back pain is getting worse and my knee and head/neck are really bothering me too.... i am always in pain... and it sucks!! but, hopefully march 8th will get here fast!!! then i can go see the dr...
besides working and trying to keep my temper and attitude in check lately there hasn't been much going on... just staying busy... i can't believe february is almost over!! that is so crazy!! i'm just trying to get caught up and then stay caught up....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine y ou being mean and telling someone off... you seem so nice from all of our correspondences!

I feel so bad for you when I read about your pain. I can't imagine what it is like to live in it everyday! I hope the doctor helps you out :)

PS I tired yoga tonight and it kicked my butt! I actually ended up almost passing out (I didn't eat enough before hand) and then I was sick all night. I have a new respect for it, anyway! Those poses are hard!

courtneyl said...

as my boss's wife says, i usually just suffer in silence... until it gets to a point where i can't take it anymore... that's what happened in this situation... he did something that really pissed me off so i told him that it did... normally i would just keep it inside... i don't know if some people would consider it mean but i felt like i was... :)
i hope the doctor can help too!!
i'm sorry that you passed out and then felt bad!!! i think a lot of people kinda underestimate (for lack of a better word) yoga... i did until i started practicing...
i hope you're feeling better!
:)