Sunday, January 14, 2007

Whew

Things have been so busy…. Crazy busy!!! I am finally like 99% caught up at work which is a good thing because that means that now I can work on the restaurant stuff up at work!! Very good thing!! I am working at home but I just don’t feel like I get near as much done at home as I do at work…
after I get everything done that I need to get done for January, I am going to start working Saturdays and after work during the week (as they need me- thru the week) thru tax season with km, her sister, and their mom… they are so much fun and are so dang funny, even when stressed… I’m really excited about it and looking forward to it… I think it will be fun!! Plus, I’m hoping I will learn a lot!!
Things will calm down at work though and then I’ll be able to blog and blog walk again!! Man, I miss it so much!!! Until today I honestly can’t tell you the last time I sat down relaxed and was able to visit my daily reads!! I have been missing them, so bad!! And I DO NOT like not being able to blog whenever I “need” too… plus, lately I’ve been angry (again)…. I know why and it’s for stupid petty reasons but… I’m letting it make me angry… Thursday and Friday were much better days though… I’m not sure if it’s because I am actually admitting the reason I am mad and coming to terms with it or if it’s because my work load is lightning up, not the restaurant stuff, my work… it will all get done….
So, I went to see mary (massage therapist) Friday night for an hour… the weather got bad here Friday afternoon, ice and stuff- it’s still nasty outside, but I feel so much better… I scheduled with her for Friday, the 2nd for an hour and a half.. a full body massage… she said it is amazing what a difference that extra 30 minutes makes… how much more thorough she can be…. Oh yeah…. Treating myself after meeting all my January deadlines and getting ready for tax season… like I said, I am excited about working km, and fam thru tax season…
My brother and his fiancée are coming to visit Saturday and Sunday… I’m excited… I haven’t seen him since last summer (I think?!?) and I miss him… maybe they’ll have some details about the upcoming wedding, whenever it’s planned for! (unless it’s a shotgun one!)
Anyways, I still have a whole long list of things to blog about but they’re all “long and involved”…. And I’m tired… Friday night I was in bed and asleep by 10:30, Saturday morning (afternoon) I woke up at 1:30… Saturday night I was in bed and asleep by the same time and woke up about 12:15 Sunday… I have been so tired… plus, Friday/Saturday, I might have been sleeping so good because of the massage!!! I have a psychiatrist appt on Tuesday…. We’ll see how that goes… I quit taking some of my meds since my awakening session and to be honest, as stressed as I’ve been, I think I’ve been holding up pretty good… I’ve been angry but I know what part/most of that is from… it’s a vicious cycle but that is for another blog another day… I will deal with that issue when it’s time..
One more thing, I have been counting points this week and only had one “bad” day… it started with pop tarts and ended with a frisco burger and French fries… no biggie though.. I did try to exercise and do some yoga this week…. I’ve been wearing my pedometer as well as my 2lb ankle weights… the scale yesterday morning said a loss of 6lbs since Monday… I’m going to weigh in the morning for the “final” week weigh… I’m kind of excited, I think I did pretty good!!!

Thoughts:
You are the creator of your reality. Grasping this truth will without shame and fear will allow you to begin creating the life that you want.

Your happiness depends on what you choose to think and imagine. Choose well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You want to hear a secret? Sometimes I will eat a whole box of those 8 pack poptarts - fudge sundae or brown sugar :( Not for a long time, because I am so sick of them by now! But, it is normal to have a bad day! The good thing is that they were not all bad! You deserve a pat on the back for that!