Monday, January 01, 2007

2007

i cannot believe it's actually 2007... i have been "working on" my top 10 list for 2006 for several days... i am not having much luck with it though... it's not going anywhere... instead of doing a top 10 for '06 i'm going to list a few things that i am working towards accomplishing in 2007!!
  • no numbers, my list is in no particular order
  • i am going to go to a nascar race this year!!
  • change my attitude! as kb said, you might not be able to change the situtation but you can change your attitude!
  • lose the negativity- really try to be conscious of my thoughts and to be positive instead of negative! there are no "failures" this year, challenges yes, failures no!
  • last year i lost 49.5lbs.... i have gained about 10 of it back (depending on when i weigh) and i want to lose a total of around 80.... over halfway there!!
  • work on exercising more and eating better!
  • become the person i want to be, not what others think i should be...
  • learn and grow spiritually (whatever "religion" that may be)

2006 was a year of change for me... i changed for the better physically and mentally... yes, there is still a lot of work to be done but i have started working on myself... there are a few major issues that i do need to address and i will... baby steps though... baby steps... i do hope that everyone has a wonderful 2007 and that it is filled with everything that you want it to be and more!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though I have never meet you in person, I know that you have the power and the strength to meet all of those goals! I can't wait to take the journey with you through your blog! Happy 2007! :) :) :)