Thursday, March 30, 2006

frustrated

i am very frustrated right now and thought i'd trying blogging my frustrations and then let them go... it's so very difficult to do your job when you are not given all of the tools or information that you need.... for example, i am in charge of the workers comp claims and we have to submit a claim form to Odyssey within 24 hours of the accident.... either last friday or this weekend one of our drivers fell off his semi and hurt himself.... the hospital called today asking for information... the hospital calling was the first time i'd heard about it.... i asked my co-worker about it and he said, yeah, i knew about it... not much but he still knew about it... i have absolutely no info to fill out the form with so i'm pretty much just leaving the whole thing blank... i know Odyssey will not be happy with this but, what am i supposed to do? make something up? earlier today one of our other drivers called and asked to talk to my co-worker.... he was in the bathroom so i told him i would have him call him right back.... i told my co-worker to call him back, that he needed to talk to him and it was important.... what does my co-worker do? goes in there and gets on the phone with other people, not the truck driver.... about 5 minutes later the driver calls back and asked me, did you give him the message? yes, i did... but obviously my messages, either coming to or coming from, are not important... my co-worker rarely responds to the messages that i leave him, if someone really needs to talk to him or whatever... he just does his own thing and forgets everything else... i do not ever get any of my messages, thank you, i really do appreciate that. it's just so frustrating when i feel like i'm being shut out up here.... i can't do my job the way it needs to be done if there is no communication... if you don't want to talk to me, write me a note, send me an email.... you don't actually have to converse with me... he came over to my desk a minute ago and said he needed to go run some errands since he won't have time tomorrow... personal and church errands i might add.... if i need to go to the store i go on my lunch break.... then he proceeded to make a big deal out of having to go to the post office to get 2cent stamps.... i don't need them and i already gave you all of the ones that i had left...
also, i have had my . for 3 weeks now, sunday will "officially" make it a month long... i called the doctor yesterday and left a message... the nurse called me back at 4:50 yesterday and said she would call me back after she talked to the doctor.... still no word.... excellent! thank you so much!! i love having my . for weeks! i love not being able to do my job at work! i love not having information given to me! i love being left out of the loop! i don't care about the "loop" regarding personal lives or whatever, just what i need to do my job.... ok.... i got my frustrations out... i'm going to try to let them go now.... come on peace and love.... positive thinking!

No comments: