Tuesday, March 21, 2006

25.5

i went and weighed in last night... i didn't stay for the meeting but i did weigh... i lost 3.5lbs!!! now i have lost a total of 25.5lbs!!! i am really proud of myself!! the walking did pay off... and it really wasn't that bad, as long as i had my ipod on... it kept me from getting really irritated! one of my friends is doing the metabolic diet... she has lost 48lbs and looks SO good!! i am so proud of her!! metabolic is expensive and it doesn't teach you how to eat better... from my understanding she basically lives off of chicken breasts and salad.... i don't know if i could do that... i like weight watchers though because i am learning to make healthier choices.... anyways, she looks really good though!
r and i watched jarhead last week... i heard it wasn't that good but i really liked it! i thought it was a good movie... it's only the second war movie i've ever seen though... i recommend seeing it for yourself though!
besides that not much has been going on... i think yesterday might have been national "take your frustrations out on me day" but that's ok, it's over and done with! today has been an excellent day so far!! i guess i'd better get to work on my end-of-the-year stuff... more later!!

No comments: