Wednesday, March 15, 2006

whew!

it's been a little since i really blogged.... where to start... i guess with my weigh in monday night... so i didn't lose this week... i gained half a lb. though... for some reason i was really ok with it though... it didn't upset me, i didn't get mad or angry... that kinda bothers me... am i ok with gaining weight? no, but i know it is just half a lb. so there is no reason to get upset! if i had gained more than that though i really think it would have bothered me... i only have 2lbs to lose now to get another 5lb. star though! that is my goal for this week... lose 2lbs! i only walked once last week and didn't really feel like doing much else... i was planning on walking last night but that didn't pan out... tonight though, 2 miles! for sure!! come hell or high water!! um, what else... work is going good... i'm not talking to my co-worker unless it is work related... that might be mean but that's working for me right now... i really don't have anything to say to him that isn't work related... and i really don't care to hear his stories either... so unless it's about work i just turn the ipod back on or go back to whatever it was that i was doing... i've just had enough of him... i have been really tired lately, i could sleep and sleep (maybe!).... r and i are talking about getting a new bed... i think that may be the reason that i haven't been sleeping very well lately... i could be tired because i didn't work out last week but... maybe it's the bed... tomorrow after work i'm going to get a facial and a massage! i can't wait... i'm hoping the massage will help destress my neck and maybe my headaches will go away... i don't know if it's stress or my neck being crazy that's causing the headaches, or a little of both.. my chiropractor is out of town until next week though... hopefully the massage will help!! actually, i know it will help!!! things seem to be good here! just working and waiting on the weekend!!!

No comments: