Wednesday, March 29, 2006

good

everything is so good right now... i am so happy and couldn't be happier... communciation has been really good between r and i lately.... don't get me wrong, i've had an attitude, so has he, but at least we're able to talk it out and let each other really know how we're feeling without the other one getting mad... that's really been good lately... sometimes i like to clam up about what's wrong and he has to pry it out of me which just makes me even more mad or irritated.... things have just been good lately... i've lost 30lbs!!!! i've been really tired lately but i think it's the exercise and the fact that i've been busy at work.... everytime i get on here (while i'm at work) to blog or to myspace account i get covered up again! this friday is the end of our fiscal year so it's to be expected... last week was hectic too but next week will slow down for me... my "big" part will be over and done with! well, i'm tired and off to bed!

No comments: