Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Getting Hot!

sorry, i know i am supposed to be oozing kindness and peace but i am pissed!!! my co-worker is trying to sabotage me i suppose, i can't think of any other word for it... i guess he is mad because he's getting old and senile so he's trying to make me think i am... he just had the nerve to come in here and blame me for not making a copy of something and giving it to one of the formen... um, no, i actually made the copies that i was supposed to make... once the copy leaves my hands and is on the desk where it needs to be i am not responsible for it anymore... i guess i'm just going to have to hold on to everything and personally hand it to whomever it needs to get too.... i have no idea what his problem is.... at all... all i know is that i am blazing mad right now!!! he has been getting on my nerves so so bad!!! he is forgetting everything, EVERYTHING!!!! and now he's trying to act like it's not him... um, no, i'm not the moron, you are... and he treats me like a idiot.... he has to explain everything like i have no idea what he's talking about... yeah, he should know that if i have questions i'll come in there and ask him... i spent most of my time asking questions when i first started.... yeah, i'll ask if i don't understand or need some guidance... now the owner, t, is pissed at me because i didn't make that copy... i know this is stupid to get worked up over but i have really been trying to keep my anger in check over the past week and it works fine until i have to deal with him.... he's old enough to retire in december but i know that won't happen... he's going to try to work here until he dies... that is if he hasn't messed things up so bad by then that t just lets him go.... stupid freaking "christian" man who acts like he is so much better than everyone, never does anything wrong, but yet manages to judge people based on the color of their skin or something else equally as stupid... but, yeah, he's "a good christian man"... my big fat ass you are!!! (apparently he can't read the part that says not to judge... you would think he belonged to the first baptist cult in this town but no, he doesn't...).... now i need to go calm myself down before i can't...

1 comment:

Patt said...

READ MY POST ABOUT BACKSTABBERS U WILL LIKE IT.