Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday

the weekend was pretty good... nothing to complain about anyways... i managed to control my temper all weekend long, i didn't get mad once... i did get irritated at walmart but that's kinda to be expected.... walmart can be irritating! but as far as getting mad or anything it didn't happen... this morning has been more of a challenge (yes, my co-worker) but it's not him today, it's me.. i'm not having a bad day i'm just not feeling too well.. my head and neck are really hurting me right now... i woke up at 3am this morning (and wasn't able to go back to sleep) with a horrible headache... it felt like my head was splitting in half (and at the time i was wishing it would just so it would quit hurting!)... i'm going to see the chiropractor after work though, she'll make it better... i miss r and the kitties too... but that's because i was with them all weekend long... poor little mazzy cat was sitting on her stool watching me out the window this morning as i was leaving... i sure do wish she could wave... it is so cute but it makes me so sad to see her sitting there! even though she's probably like, i thought you were never going to leave! anyways, i'm about to go get some lunch... there's not much going on at work today, it's kinda quiet which is good considering my head and neck....
friday i was talking about coincidences and things happening... today my infinite increase email was really odd, it just fits right into place... for those who are wondering what it said....

ANYTIME I FEEL OUT OF CONTROL... I LET GO AND LET GOD HANDLE IT

"Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7

It does not matter what is causing your life to be out of control, the solution is always the same -- let go and let God handle it. God will reveal the answers and show you the way to go.
Begin the process right now. Say aloud in prayer -
"I am willing to let go and let God handle everything."


Kinda scary it's so on track!! but it just reinforces what i've been trying to accomplish...

No comments: