Monday, September 15, 2008

My "Confessions"

I’ve spent most of my morning reading True Confessions- Body, Mom, & Office. Here are a few of my confessions for today:

  • I know others have it worse than I do but I just can’t seem to shake the funk right now.
  • I haven’t been thinking about dc leaving and going back “home” but now that he’s leaving Wednesday I am getting so depressed. The tears have already started. I don’t know why he had to move.
  • I have quit taking all my prescription meds- except my birth control. I’ve been so moody and emotional lately it’s driving me crazy, ironic isn’t it? I read that it can take up to a month for your body to get back to “normal” after you quit taking meds... it hasn’t been a month yet but I’m still waiting.
  • I’m letting the “little stuff” get to me. I think this has to do with quitting the meds and dc leaving too. I can’t read, watch, or hear anything even semi-emotional without tearing up.
    I want to write a book. I love to read and my whole life I’ve always wanted to write a book. I don’t know how or where to begin.

Happiness and suffering come from your own mind, not from outside. Your own mind is the cause of happiness; your own mind is the cause of suffering. To obtain happiness and pacify suffering, you have to work within your own mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I quit my medication cold turkey because I got sick of relying on it. It takes time to get back to normal. Hang in there!