Friday, September 05, 2008

Fate I Tell You!

I mentioned before that I’ve been looking for a new car. I went and picked up a BMW 328i Wednesday at lunch and drove it until Thursday. I was so sad to say that I didn’t like it. I tried to talk myself into liking it but dc kept saying, if you don’t love it don’t get it, you should be really excited about it and I wasn’t. I kept thinking, I would really like another Passat but the new Passat I want is more than the BMW. So I took the BMW back and was driving a new Accord. I liked the car but not the color so the salesman and I were driving around to the back to see if they had any other colors and what happened… if you happen to guess that someone had just traded in a Passat you are correct!!! And when I say just traded in I mean just traded it in. It hadn’t even been detailed yet. It’s not brand new but it’s a 2006, 3 years newer than mine and only has 33,000 miles on it (mine is less than 300 miles away from hitting the 100,000 mark). It’s charcoal too, which I personally think is a sign it’s meant to be since my first one was black, the second one is white, and now the third one is gray- a mix of black and white!!! A sign I tell you!!! I drove it at lunch yesterday but it wasn’t detailed and it needed to be serviced so I’m going back down there today to drive it at lunch and hopefully to sign the papers on it. The best part is that my payment should only go up about $100. That’s awesome!!! Keep your fingers crossed that Perry (yes, he already has a name!) is mine!!!
I'm looking at Perry like I have manifested a new car! What I've been wanting! See, good things are on their way!! To me this is just another sign that I am where I need to be and want to be, that I am on the right track.
Update: I just called the dealership and my car isn't ready yet. Not a problem though. I would rather them take their time, do everything right, and get everything taken care of before I get down there. The salesman is supposed to call me back this afternoon to let me know what's going on and where we stand. Everything happens for a reason and when it's supposed to happen yes? Exactly what I thought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with sticking with a car model you like! I am happy you are able to get a passat after all :)

Gina (Mannyed) said...

My Husband would fall over and die if he read that you didn't like the BMW, lol!