Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday!

friday is here!! i am so glad! i can sleep in tomorrow... i haven't slept very well the past 2 nights... my shins have been hurting... k and i walked almost 2 miles tuesday night and then 2.2 miles wednesday.... we didn't walk yesterday because her husband was sick and my shins were killing me... wow! they are still hurting!! that's ok though, it'll be a restful weekend! things have been good here... i'm just kinda blah... my stomach has been turning though... so much drainage... r keeps waking up at night coughing... mine is just upsetting my stomach... the weather is so crazy around here! my ears are all stopped up and my throat has been hurting off and on... r still isn't feeling any better... he's been sick for over a week now.. probably closer to 2 weeks... i don't know what he has, he won't go to the doctor, but he hasn't been feeling good... i'm just kinda blah... ready to go home and sit on the couch and just relax... i wish my stomach would quit turning too... yuck! i feel like i could get sick at any minute... yuckier!! today will be over before i know it though (hopefully!!)... there really hasn't been much going on lately... which is fine by me! more later?!?

No comments: