Friday, February 17, 2006

Wonderful!

it's friday and i am so glad! i can sleep in tomorrow (if the kitties let me!)... i got the house cleaned last night and it didn't take very long at all... i kinda forgot about the ipod thing... i just put the ipod on and started cleaning... most excellent! k and i didn't get to walk last night because she hurt the ball of her foot... i hope it gets better soon! there isn't much going on right now.... just waiting on 5:00!! we're going to watch the daytona 500 at k & b's sunday... i am really excited about that! racing season is officially here!! YEAH!!! my brother's birthday is sunday, i'll call him and see what's going on... hopefully i'll actually get to talk to him and not his voicemail! mom's birthday is friday... i got her card already and i'm trying to think of something to get her... once again, no luck yet... that's ok, i have a week! anywho, things are really good here! not much going on but that's fine!
oh yeah, real quick, i went to the chiropractor last night... speaking of manifesting what you want in life... she wanted to build a new office... she's been looking for land and found some... she ended up getting the land and not having to pay for it... someone else paid for it... her goal in life, to help as many people as she can... it's not to be a millionaire or president of whatever... all she wants is to help people... she's the one who recommended the books that i've read and am reading... she is such an inspiration to me... the book i'm reading now describes people and characteristics and she is one of them.... to me anyways... i always feel so calm, cool, and collected around her.. i feel like when i walk into her office a sense of peace just comes over me... she said, you look so good!!! she can make you feel really good too!!! it's like she knows just what to say.... she told me last night that she used to have a really bad anger problem too... that really surprised me!! i would have never guessed... she told me more about her past last night than she has before... it sounds like i am a lot like she was... that gives me great hope! since she changed and is so inspiring i know i can do anything that i put my mind too!! she has shown me that it is possible!! she was telling me about her highs and lows... like i said, i would have never guessed... she is never in a bad mood, at least she never lets it show! she just seems to take things in stride... no worries!! last night when i was leaving i told her, i am going to be a happy and healthy person!! that is my goal and i will manifest it!! i have it pictured in my mind and that's what's going to transpire! watch and see!! i'm on my way now!!

No comments: